22+ My Nerves Are Bad Meaning Background

22+ My Nerves Are Bad Meaning Background. My nerves were shot to pieces after my driving test. In bad condition because of being used too much or treated badly:

Explaining Bad Nerves
Explaining Bad Nerves from lh5.googleusercontent.com
Definition of nerves in the idioms dictionary. Hi, i have a hard time using the word bad in spanish without making it sound as though it's an ethical problem. Basically, that you got nervous and weren't able to calm down, sometimes resulting in giving up or running away.

Translations of the phrase bad nerves from english to spanish and examples of the use of bad nerves in a sentence with their translations:

When my nerves are bad. Get on your nerves and give a bad time are semantically related. A pinched nerve occurs when too much pressure is applied to a nerve by surrounding tissues, such as bones, cartilage, muscles or tendons. Nerves are a part of the nervous system.


LihatTutupKomentar