13+ My Nerves Are Shot Meaning Images

13+ My Nerves Are Shot Meaning Images. In this sentence 'nerves' means our emotional state. What does my nerves are shot expression mean?

When Motherhood Fries Your Nerves How To Find Relief
When Motherhood Fries Your Nerves How To Find Relief from i2.wp.com
She always has some reason, her nerves are shot, please don't fuss at me, i have to be so and so can we talk later, etc. She doesn't understand, really, i don't care if she goes places often, but i do care that she can't lift a finger here or keep her room clean and pick up after herself and i don't. It's such a stressful job—my nerves are shot (to pieces).

An act of firing a gun:

When their nerves are just shot and they can't bear another minute. I think my nerves are shot and because i feel really jumpy, i feel gruchy, like i could snap at someone at anytime and my head kind of hurts. They are primarily involved in control and the coordination of all the parts of the body. You mean you're (= you are), not your, which is your as in your book.and we don't usually say, you're on my nerves. we say, you're getting on my nerves.so your question should.


LihatTutupKomentar